This policy is valid for users who go to or purchase anything on the website www.nyckeltal.se and or www.eng.nyckeltal.se. It is also valid for all customers to Nyckeltalsinstitutet, for anyone who uses our programs, services as well as our channels on social media.
We collect the following personal data
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, order services, products, register for a training or a course or ask for more information about products, contacts, and Whitepaper.
The collected information includes your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, company name and invoice address.
We collect information in order to:
- Nyckeltalsinstitutet’s main purpose for processing your personal data is to be able to complete our commitments against you as a user and customer but we also collect data from you who not yet is a customer but who wants to be contacted by us.
- We use the information to be able to contact you, to send information to you and if you have approved even send newsletters, offers and more.
How long is the data retained?
The data is retained as long as you are a customer or as long as you wish to be in contact with us.
When you cease to be a customer the information will be deleted. If you agree the information can be saved so we can send you newsletters. When you cancel a subscription of newsletters the data will be deleted.
Personal data which have been sent to us without it having been requested will not be saved for more than a month, with exception for spontaneous job applications and matters regarding support, customer or other agreements.
About our registers with personal data
We and our sub processors save all relevant information within the EU. Accounting data is saved in Sweden or in a country approved of the Swedish Tax authority (Skatteverket). We will not resell any information to a third party.
Contact information that will be needed for direct mail will be handled by our sub processors.
Security in our systems
- We are taking a number of different safety measures to protect your personal data.
- We also protect your personal data off-line. Only employees that have a specific task, for instance billing or customer service, have access to identifiable personal data. The computers and servers that are used to save personal identifiable data are stored in a secure environment.
About cookies on the website
Cancel subscriptions of newsletters, information via e-mail
We use the e-mail address you provide us with to be able to send information and updates regarding you orders, newsletters, related product information etc. If you now longer want to receive such messages you find the information of how you cancel the subscription at the end of every e-mail message.
Transfer of information
We are the only part that own the information that is collected on this website. Your personal identifiable information will not be sold, changed, transferred, or shared to any other company or organization in any purpose without your consent except in those cases the information is needed to meet a request or transfer an order.
- You have the right to get information about what personal data from you we are using.
- You have the right to once a year ask for a transcript where you can see what personal data we have about you.
- You have the right to demand a correction if we have any errors registered about you.
- You have the right to be erased under these conditions:’
- The information is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected.
- If the information is saved with your consent and you recall that consent.
- If the use of the information is based on a balance of interests and there is no justified reasons that is more important than your interest.
- If the personal data has been used in an illegal manner.
- If you object to being a subject for purposes of direct marketing.
- The right to be erased does not apply if we are required by law, for instance laws regarding accounting, to save the information.
- You have the right to data portability, that is a right to have your personal data moved, provided that the legal basis is consent or an agreement and that the personal data is regarding you, data that you yourself have sent us or been generated by your activities.
- You have the right to demand a limitation of the use, but not have the demand fulfilled if it is a requirement for the product or service to work.
- You have the right to object to a use of a personal data and we will then cease with the use during the period when the question is being investigated.
- You have the right to complain to the authority for integrity (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten) of the use of personal data that is performed by us.
- If you want to invoke any of your rights, then you will contact the person responsible for personal data at Nyckeltalsinstitutet.
+46 8 402 00 29
Contact with an authority for supervision
You have always the possibility to complain to the Data Inspection (Datainspektionen), which is an authority for compliance of current data protection laws in Sweden. The Data Inspection can be reached via email@example.com.