About cookies on this website
We do not register how individual persons are using the website. That means that no personal data, name, e-mail, IP-addresses and more, are saved in our cookies.
The website uses Google Analytics as web analytics
The cookies that Google Analytics uses on this website saves information about:
- Time when you last visited the website.
- Time when your current visit started.
- Number of times that you have visited the website.
- A unique ID for your browser.
- How you found the website (sources).
If you don’t want that this website should save cookies in your browser you can avoid that in different ways:
- You can anytime erase cookies from your browser.
- You can change the settings in your browser so it will not allow the saving of cookies.
- You can download a plugin to your browser which will make Google Analytics, in any webpage, not to save cookies to your browser or track how you use the website.
About personal data
On May 25th 2018 the GDPR will enter into force in the EU. The regulation is applied as a law in all the member countries in the union and in EES with the purpose to strengthen individual’s integrity and protection of personal data. Nyckeltalsinstitutet attaches great importance to your personal integrity and your individual protection of personal data.
We collect the following personal data
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, order services, products (books and more), courses, more information about products, contacts, and Whitepaper.
The collected information includes your name, e-mail address, your telephone number, company name and billing address.
We collect the information with the purpose to:
- Our main purpose is to treat your personal data in a way that Nyckeltalsinstitutet will be able to complete our commitments to you as a user and customer but we also collect information about you who not yet is customer but who wants to be contacted by us.
- We use the information to be able to contact you, to send information to you and, if you have agreed, send newsletters, offers and more.
Please read the whole private policy which explains how we in Nyckeltalsinstitutet treat and use your personal data. It describes our obligations and your rights so you can feel safe.
If you have any questions, please contact us
+ 46 8 402 00 29
Responsible for collected personal data
Kjell Kalmnäs – Vice CEO & CFO
+46 708 14 84 89
+46 8 402 00 29
Skandinaviska Nyckeltalsinstitutet AB
Corporate number: 556430–6107
Södermalmsallén 36 5 tr.
S – 118 28 Stockholm